POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Radio [110 k] : Re: Radio [110 k] Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:17:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radio [110 k]
From: helge h
Date: 15 Mar 2007 19:30:01
Message: <web.45f9e4bc3662f414f475cc30@news.povray.org>
Thanks, Thomas and Stephen.

Yes, it's funny with these memories, and how the size is distorted.

The cat's eye was very mysterious, and the text on the dial window was also
lighted, as I remember it. My grandmothers room was dimly lit, enhancing
the glow of the radio. And how did all the sound get in there? It expanded
my universe at the time.

I'm not sure if I'm going to add any dirt to the textures, as it's only
going to be a little over 2 x 4 cm in the final 30 x 45 cm image.